Sunday, June 2, 2013

"I Cannot Afford a Personal Trainer"

I cannot afford a personal trainer.  That's for rich celebrities in Hollywood.   Right?

I get it.  I really do.  And a few years ago, I would've agreed.  As I sat on my couch.  In elastic waisted pajama pants.  Eating Oreos.  While watching The Biggest Loser on TV.

One eensie weensie question: 
IS YOUR CURRENT EXERCISE PLAN WORKING?

If not, may I help?  Can I take the "thinking" out of what you should do to make that flab turn to fab? 

30 minutes to a leaner, healthier you. 

Are you fearful?  Intimidated?  Self-conscious?  Fret not, hot stuff.  Everyone is too busy doing their workout to notice you.  Every expert starts as a beginner.  My workouts are modified for ALL levels.  You will push harder with others around you. 

The cherry-on-top is you might actually have FUN!  One of my favorite parts of group workouts is watching friendships form! 

And who says you can't BRING A FRIEND (or 3) WITH YOU!

Okay, back to your wallet.  Your budget is tight.  I know.  You clip coupons and pinch pennies.  Remember, being unhealthy means more doctor's visits and more medications in your life.  Think long-term.

Oh, and I'm a big fan of discounts!  Prices do depend on group size.  Most of my groups are "big" groups.  The more classes you do per week, the more money you SAVE! 

1 'big' class per week = $10
2 'big' classes per week = $15 (a $20 value)
3 'big' classes per week = $20 (a $30 value)
4 'big' classes per week = $25 (a $40 value)

Okay, Hollywood star, ready to get started?  I have classes every day of the week!

Email me at debsicola@yahoo.com








2 comments:

  1. Love it....you are a talented writer & what you say makes sense!!!! It's a good thing....<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your nice post. Fitness Instructor Insurance is best option to fitness.

    ReplyDelete