Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"I'll Never Be Skinny"

"I will never be skinny."

"I know I can never be a small person."

"I accept that I'm always going to be big."


I've heard phrases like this often when discussion fitness and nutrition with others.  Here's what runs through my mind:
  • Yes, you can be lean.
  • Let me show you how.

Changing your body starts with changing your mind.  What you think, feel and believe will influence everything else.  Do you expect results?  Do you hope for the best?  Are you motivated?

I teach you.
I make you work hard.
I high-five you.

Maybe you're stumbling in the dark nutritionally.  You think to yourself, "I suppose I should read some labels on the boxes of pastas," or "I heard granola is healthy."   Or perhaps you're on the other end--information overload.  "Never eat meat."  "Always eat meat."

How about at the gym?  Or is that the scariest place on earth?  "I should be a runner and I'll get thin."  "If I lift weights I'll become a big girl."   "I do not have time to exercise."

My goal is to help you FIT IN fitness and nutrition into your over-the-top busy life (hence, the really long blog address).  I want to make things as easy as possible for you.  Because I like you.  Because I want you successful.  Because I know you have it in you.

I bring the tools.  You do the work.  We high-five over the results because you're successful. 

All you have to do is get started.  You commit.  I bring convenience.

Oh, and winter just ended.  Better get started. 

Email me:  debsicola@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment